Australia’s wealth of resources and the worlds ongoing need for energy ensures that the role of the mining, oil and gas industries remains vitally important.
From crude oil mining to natural gas extraction, our clients are important players in the industry and require the highest level of protection, security and risk management. By planning for different scenarios and ensuring they have robust business resilience plans in place, our clients know their protective and cyber security is covered by Agilient.
Our services include:
- Implementation assistance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF);
- Implementation assistance with the Information Security Manual (ISM);
- Information Security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP);
- Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) Security Zone (and T4 Technical Notes) Consulting;
- Development of security policies and procedures;
- Implementation assistance with the Essential Eight cyber security strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents and reviews;
- Cyber security threat and risk assessments;
- Personnel security risk assessments;
- Systems for dealing with aggressive customers;
- Enterprise security risk assessments;
- Security strategies and change management;
- Project management: master planning, technology convergence, cost-benefit analysis, security awareness and training;
- Specialist security advice and facilitation of crisis, emergency and business continuity exercises;
- Development of security plans to cater for security risk treatment strategies;
- Protective security audits;
- Security operations reviews;
- Business continuity planning;
- Emergency management planning; and
- Crisis Management planning.
What is more, the Mining, Oil & Gas sector commonly operates through joint venture projects and Agilient are experts at managing multiple key stakeholders and bringing security projects together on time and within budget.
Contact us today to discuss how Agilient can work with your organisation to enhance and strengthen your security, risk and crisis management plans.