The Australian Rail industry employs more than 142,000 people directly and indirectly and is the sixth largest network in the world.
Considering this, it is vital to ensure that our rail networks have robust, tried and tested security risk management and crisis management plans in place. This encompasses both protective security, resilience and cyber security. Australia’s capability in this sector spans heavy haul, metro, light rail and niches in high speed rail.
Our services include:
- Development of security policies and procedures;
- Personnel security risk assessments;
- Systems for dealing with aggressive customers;
- Implementation assistance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF);
- Implementation assistance with the Information Security Manual (ISM);
- Information Security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP);
- Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) Security Zone (and T4 Technical Notes) Consulting;
- Implementation assistance with the Essential Eight cyber security strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents and reviews;
- Cyber security threat and risk assessments;
- Enterprise security risk assessments;
- Security strategies and change management;
- Project management: master planning, technology convergence, cost-benefit analysis, security awareness and training;
- Specialist security advice and facilitation of crisis, emergency and business continuity exercises;
- Development of security plans to cater for security risk treatment strategies;
- Protective security audits;
- Security operations reviews;
- Business continuity planning;
- Emergency management planning; and
- Crisis Management planning.
Utilising Agilient’s security expertise is essential for the smooth running of our rail networks, enabling industry enterprises to protect and stabiliseevery element of their security.
Contact us today to discuss how Agilient can work with your organisation to ensure your security, risk and crisis management plans are supported by the best in the security industry.